Juschek Antigen Rapid Tests Nasal are home kits used in the detection of SARS-CoV-2, also known as COVID-19. The test kits detect relevant antigens that may be present in the human body within the first 7 days after symptom onset. If you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and wish to quickly test yourself at home or in the office, then these tests kits are a great way to assist in identifying SARS-CoV-2 infections using a simple nasal swab.
Buy Rapid Nasal Tests in Bulk
Our Antigen Rapid Test Kits from Juschek require self-collected direct anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged 16 years or older or swabs from those aged 7 or older as collected by an adult. Our website price is listed per individual RAT unit. There are 5 individual RAT units per box, so an order of 100 units would be 100 x $11.40 + GST. Please speak to our customer care team for further details on boxes and pricing.
Preorder for Fast Australian Delivery
- We cannot guarantee a 100% accurate diagnosis with this product.
- We recommend consumers seek advice from a qualified medical professional before utilising these products if unsure about any aspects of usage after reading the included process guide.
- Negative results do not exclude potential infection with COVID-19. We recommend users get a PCR test at their local testing clinic if symptomatic and in need of clarification.
- Not to be used on those under 2 years of age.
- Always be sure to register any positive RAT results online per your particular state or territory's requirements.
- Each box contains an instruction booklet.
- Each box contains 5 tests, each individually wrapped.
- Store tests in original packaging at 2°C - 30°C.
- ARTG#374574 for Self Test/At Home Use. High sensitivity label.